Frame Arms - 1/100 Scale Frame Artist Hatsune Miku
Frame Music Girls Hatsune Miku has been turned into a robot! In a collaboration between Kotobukiya’s original Frame Arms series and Hatsune Miku, Frame artist Hatsune Miku comes to life.
The design for this model was created by Takayuki Yanase based on the previously released Frame Music Girl Hatsune Miku designed by Humikane Shimada.
Brand new molds were used to realize this model’s design, which has not been seen before in the Frame Arms lineup. Don't miss your chance to add this model kit to your collection today!
*Frame Architect is not included in this model kit.
- Green and white color scheme that allows users to build a realistic model with no painting required
- The green and white color scheme used is the same as the previously released Frame Music Girl Hatsune Miku, so parts can be interchanged between the models
- One mecha face part in line with the product design is included along with one standard Frame Music Girl Hatsune Miku pre-printed face part
- Head part with bangs
- Adjustable twin tails and expandable vernier thrusters
- Microphone and microphone stand
- Adjustable skirt
- Articulated legs
- Five (5) sets of PVC hand parts that are compatible with the Frame Arms Girl series
- Decals for the eyes and other markings
- Equipped with 3mm connection points on parts such as the back, waist, and calves that are compatible with parts from the existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl series