OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS BUILD EVENT!
Unlock your inner Sei Iori! We're celebrating the 10th anniversary of Gundam Build Fighters by holding a community build event. Imagine you live in a world where Plavsky particles actually exist and Gunpla Battle tournaments are real! Kitbash and customize your own Gunpla that you would enter and compete with in a tournament!
- You can start building NOW! We're setting a tentative target completion date for Sunday October 22nd.
- This is not a competition. It's a community build event. No builds will be ranked or judged.
- ALL skill levels are welcome - this is a fun way for everyone to build together and try something different or new!
- ALL scales are welcome - HG, MG, SD, etc.
- No purchase necessary to enter - everyone is welcome!
- Prizes and giveaways will be shipped for free to US customers. If you are international, you can participate but we'll ask you to cover the cost of shipping.
- You can build as many projects as you want, but for any giveaway drawings your name will only be entered once.
- Any participants who win a prize can only win once. You name will be removed from subsequent drawings.
- Post your build in the "gbf-builds" channel on Discord and post updates on how your build is going
- Email pics and info about your build to email@example.com and make sure it says "GBF Event" in the email subject line
- Post your builds on social media (Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter) with the tag #gbfbuildevent and also tag @gundamshoppersnetwork and @kaijucathobbies in the post