Alclad II Laquer Paint - Regular Series (1 oz bottles)
For use on injection plastic kits a primer is necessary. ‘Regular ALCLAD’ is similar in strength to lacquer/cellulose car paints-injected polystyrene plastics frequently have areas which ALCLAD can craze. High-Shine ALCLAD finishes require a glossy base coat.
Apply one of these primers before using Regular ALCLAD:
- Alclad ALC-302 GREY PRIMER
- Alclad ALC-306 WHITE PRIMER & MICROFILLER
- Alclad ALC-309 BLACK PRIMER & MICROFILLER
- Tamiya or Gunze Sangyo plastic primers
- Auto Primer-white or grey
Plastic primers and auto primers should be lightly polished with 1000/1200 wet & dry paper to give a less absorbent smooth surface.